Sara Lee Soft & Smooth Hot Dog Buns, 100% Whole Wheat

100% whole grain. Heart healthy. With calcium & vitamin D. Good source of fiber. Good source of calcium. Good source of vitamin D. Nutritional Spotlight (Facts Based on One Bun): 150 calories (7%); 1.5 total fat (3%); 230 mg sodium (10%); 3 g sugars (The percentage for sugar is not listed as the % daily value has not been established); 4 g fiber (15%); 29 g whole grain. This easy-to-read guide is designed to help you make informed choices. It displays the nutrients in our products and the percent daily value they represent based on a 2,000 calorie diet. For whole grain, it provides the total grams of whole grain per serving. USDA recommends consuming 48 g of whole grain every day. Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods, and low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol, made up of foods like Sara Lee Soft & Smooth 100% Whole Wheat Hot Dog Buns with calcium and vitamin D may help reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers. The Joy of Goodness: For centuries, hot dog and hamburger lovers have duked it out to defend their eating habits. So Sara Lee has become a dietary diplomat with something for everyone - Soft & Smooth hamburger and hot dog buns. Whether you crave a plump frank or a juicy burger, Soft & Smooth buns taste yummy across the board and are made with whole grain. The joy of eating. Great taste your family will love, guaranteed! We are committed to providing you with the highest quality baked foods. Go to www.flowersfoods.com. This product provides 29 g of whole grain in a 1 bun serving. USDA recommends consuming 48 g of whole grain every day.